Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to the Blog!

Welcome friends!

Some of you may know me personally, others may have read my books, heard my lectures on the road through Cross Country University, or have only come to know me through my radio show on WCRN 830AM on the dial (Worcester, MA). For those of you who don't know me, my name is Albert and I am an author, a psychologist, a teacher, a radio talk show host, a poet and more. I have been involved in the study of world religions, human spirituality, psychology, addiction, ecology, cosmology, and more for the better part of four decades. This blog is a way to share with you some of what I am working on, for those who may wish to familiarize themselves with my work. If you would like to know more about me, feel free to visit me on Facebook, listen in on Sunday nights at 8:00pm on WCRN 830AM on the dial or stream live at www.wcrnradio.com, or check out my publications on Amazon.com. My most recent pieces in include The Way of Christ: The Gospel of John Through the Unitive Lens; The Modern Christian Mystic: Finding the Unitive Path to God; Cultural Addiction: The Greenspirit Guide to Recovery; and The Architecture of the Soul: A Unitive Model of the Human Person (all published by North Atlantic Books, distributed by Random House.)

I plan to use this blog as a place for dialogue- if you have questions or insights about my radio show, responses to reading my books, questions about what I am up to these days or upcoming lectures and events, please feel free to contact me or post on the blog. I welcome your feedback!

Peace,

Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment